- 2'-0 house extension (on first floor and basement)
- 2'-0 garage extension (this was not a standard option - but the truck needed a home too)
- Upgraded to granite countertops in the kitchen
- Upgraded the applicance package (the largest refrigerator that GE makes)
- Opted for the railing in lieu of the half wall in the loft
- Finished the basement, without the study - now we have one large room...also added a powder-room
- Added recessed lighting in the kitchen, master bedroom, and two each in the spare bedrooms.
- Upgraded master bath
- Upgraded the cabinets in all of the bathrooms to match the kitchen
- Surround sound system in basement with subwoofer
- Speakers in the main living area (in the ceiling)
- We opted for two double windows in leiu of the fireplace
- We added a gas hookup for the dryer in lieu of the electric hookup
TILE - located in the entranceway, dining room, kitchen and first floor powder-room.
That being said, here is our carpet choice for upstairs and the living room on the first floor.
KITCHEN! Ok, cabinets...maple cognac and granite, black impala...here is a pick of it all together. I am pleased....the applicances are all stainless so it should all fit together well.